We have a duty of care to our customers and our colleagues to ensure we comply with Government’s advice on social distancing, so we will be only be completing emergency and urgent repairs and essential safety works until further notice.
It is vital that you let us complete our essential safety works, as these help us keep you safe in your home.
We have implemented new ways of working that will enable us to complete these works safely.
If you or anyone in your home is symptomatic please let us know before we arrive at your home so that we ensure our operatives and contractors take appropriate additional safety measures.
Examples of emergency repairs:
- Storm, accident or flood damage
- Gas leaks – contact the National Gas Emergency Line on 0800 111 999 immediately, then call us
- Complete loss of electric supply – contact your electricity supplier first
- Complete loss of water supply – contact your water supplier first
- Blocked or leaking foul main drain
- Blocked toilet where there is only one in your home
- Major pipe bursts
- Major roof leaks
- Broken main entrance door /window posing security risk
- Blocked flue
- Smoke detector not working (unless you have another one working in the property, this does not include changing batteries)
- Uncontainable water leaks and water leaks that may affect electrics in the home
Examples of urgent repairs:
- Electrical faults
- Minor roof leaks
- Heating failures
- Plumbing leaks
- Non flushing toilet
- Loss of hot water
Examples of urgent safety works:
- Gas safety checks
- Electrical safety checks
- Repair or installation of minor adaptations, such as grab rails
If you need to report a repair, there are several ways you can do this: