- If you are worried about paying your rent or other bills, or unsure about what last week’s Government advice for renters means for you, we are here to help so contact us now.
- If you are not one of those whose income has been directly affected by Coronavirus, it is vital that you please pay your rent as usual so that we can focus our efforts on those worried about debt.
In need of help?
- Over the coming days and weeks we will be personally contacting all of our older and vulnerable residents to offer our support.
- Are you self-isolating and worried about shopping, picking up prescriptions or being lonely? We are here to help you – please get in touch.
- We are currently prioritising emergency repairs and essential safety works.
- We have changed our working protocols to keep our customers and colleagues safe so that customers can have confidence in allowing access for us to complete vital gas and electrical safety tests.
- It is crucial that you allow access to our staff to enable them to complete these jobs which will keep you and your family safe in your home.
We have taken the difficult decision to limit lettings of our homes until further notice. We are doing this because our customers are concerned about practicalities of moving house and the challenge of social distancing in these circumstances. We will continue to let our homes only to households who are currently homeless or threatened with homelessness, who are fleeing domestic abuse and those who have an urgent medical need for a move.
Following updated advice from Government we will not be progressing any mutual exchanges or housing transfers until further notice. We will also be asking customers in our older people’s services not to use our communal facilities, in line with official social distancing guidance.
There’s a huge amount of information being shared online and on social media. Much of this information is not from reputable sources and cannot be relied upon. For accurate advice and information we suggest the sources below: