We assist individuals (low income) and families into private rented accommodation by issuing a paper bond. The bond is a contract between the landlord, the tenant and Pobl for a one year period.
Pobl manages six schemes, operating in:
Caerphilly, Carmarthenshire, Monmouthshire, Newport, Powys and Torfaen
Why choose us?
- Complimentary service, provided by Pobl and the Welsh Government
- We’ll offer you a property inspection you can be assured that your dwelling complies with rental regulations.
- We’ll undertake a free basic inventory. This is a checklist along with photographs of the contents and condition of your property before you let it out.
- We have links with the DWP to help arrange direct to landlord payments.
- We will assist you with your tenant queries throughout the tenancy.
Who can apply for the bond scheme?
The bond scheme is aimed at assisting people who are homeless or threatened with homelessness to find private rented accommodation. The scheme is NOT available to existing council or housing association tenants who want to move.
Do you have a tenant who needs a bond/deposit? Pobl Bond Scheme may be able to assist you with a bond guarantee.
Assisting the prevention of homelessness and providing financial help
We operate in the following counties, please contact us if you’d like more info:
Caerphilly – 01633 225 092
Carmarthenshire – 01554 899 327
Monmouthshire – 01633 225 092
Newport – 01633 225 092
Powys – 01597 829 373
Torfaen – 01633 225 092
For more surgery information, download the full list of Locations, Dates and times.Bond Scheme Surgeries
For more information contact:
The Old Post Office
Telephone – 01633 225 092