Connecting Carmarthenshire is a new support service based in west Wales. The service offers free advice & support to people living within communities across Carmarthenshire.
Do you or a family member:
- Have difficulty understanding or navigating housing support services.
- Struggle with mental wellbeing.
- Have a physical disability.
- Care for friends or family members.
- Have a learning disability including autism.
If so the team at Connecting Carmarthenshire can help by providing you with the relevant information to support you and your needs.
If you would like to find out more about Connecting Carmarthenshire or if you’d like to refer yourself to the service for support then please call 0800 917 6255 to speak to the team or alternatively click on the referral form button below and someone will get in touch.