104 Penderi, Blaenymaes
The 104 is an agile, shared workspace for Pobl staff and our partners, such as the Police, third sector organisations. It is also the base of the Penderi Energy Project with our partners Sero and Ever Warm as new technology is being installed across the community.
The building has been refurbished to be a welcoming space for the whole community not just Pobl customers.
Address: 104 Broughton Avenue, Blaenymaes, Swansea SA5 5LN
Google Maps Link
Email to book a space: firstname.lastname@example.org
Waldhof Room (Ground floor)
Open plan, adaptable space available for team meetings, working, presentations, group activities, community consultation, training etc.
For approx 20 people.
NB: The front door to the building opens directly into this space. Please be aware that other users/visitors of the building may need to have access.
Ozanam Room (Ground floor)
Private meeting room for 1-1 appointments, private calls etc.
For max 4 people.
Caeconna Corner (First floor)
An open group space with white board wall.
For approx 6 people.
13 Hot Desks
- Phone charging
- Kitchen space; kettle, sink, crockery & cutlery, Tea and Coffee
- Projector & Bluetooth Speaker system for e.g. blended/hybrid meetings
- TV Screen
- Accessible WC
- 12 Locker
- Kitchen space; kettle, sink, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, crockery & cutlery
- Shower room & WC
- Storage room for resources for project-based community work.
- Rear Garden with informal seating area
- Key Safe & Burglar Alarm Codes will be issued to you once booking is confirmed.