facebook pixel


To help you find information quickly, here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) we are asked.

  • How do I apply?

    Most of our homes are advertised through the Local Authority’s housing register. Please follow the link below for more information about how to apply for a home in the area of your choice.

    Apply now

  • How do I pay my rent?

    There are a number of ways that you can pay your rent, you will need to know your tenancy reference number.

    Find out more here

  • How do I report a repair?

    To report a repair online follow this link or call 0330 175 9726

  • How do I report emergency repairs?

    In the case of an emergency please call 0330 175 9726

  • Do I qualify for social housing?

    You will need to meet several criteria in order to qualify for one of the housing registers. Depending on which area you want to live in, the register you need to sign up to may differ. For more information please click here.

  • What is the housing register?

    As housing is in such high demand, you will need to register your details so that we can ensure we can prioritise your application in the best way. We offer a variety of different types of homes for people who need them. More information on which register you need to get in touch with can be found here.

  • What welsh water scheme am I eligible for?

    If you’re struggling to pay your water bill, you may be able to get support from Welsh Water. For more information on the help available please visit Help Paying My Water Bill.

  • What can I get involved in as a tenant?

    Details of how to Get Involved can be found here.

    To find out how to do more in your local area contact your neighbourhood manager here.


  • Can I do a home swap?

    You can swap with someone else who already has a home with us, with another Registered Social Landlord or Local Authority. You can find out if you are eligible and browse the homes that are available for exchange by visiting the HomeSwapper Website.

  • How do I file a complaint?

    To report a complaint please click here

    To get in touch with your neighbourhood manager please click here

  • How do I end my contract (Tenancy)?

    Ending your Contract

    If you would like to end your contract with Pobl, you will need to complete the form below.

    In line with the terms of your contract you must give 28-days notice.

    Once we have received your completed form your Neighbourhood Housing Manager will contact you and discuss arrangements for handing in keys.

    • Notice details

    • Address you are giving notice for
    • Please include details of the property (i.e. house, flat etc) and property size
    • Please provide a forwarding address incase we need to get in touch with you once you have moved
    • Please tell us why you are leaving the property
    • About the property

    • If not, is there any reason that this property would be unsuitable for people with mobility problems? (e.g. steps to front door or within property, tight hallways, lack of turning space for wheelchair):
    • i.e. driveway, communal parking area, limited parking etc
    • Utility Services at the property

    • Please sign your signature on a piece of paper, take a photo on your phone and upload it to here. If you are unable to do so your Neighbourhood Housing Manager will require you to email it to them to verify and begin the 4 weeks notice.
      Max. file size: 50 MB.