We're excited for you to stay with us and we really hope you enjoy your time here on the seafront at Aberystwyth. However, it's also important to remember that Covid-19 is still a threat, and that we can all do our part to help everyone stay safe.
What if I develop Symptoms?
Covid-19 symptoms are summarised as follows:
- A new continuous cough
- A high temperature
- Loss of or change to sense of smell or taste
If you have ANY of the above symptoms, please follow these rules…
- Do not leave your flat for 14 days
- Do not have any visitors
- Clean communal areas with product provided (Electrosan) after each use
- Do not mix with others
- Do not share items
Please immediately report any symptoms to Laura Dickerson and arrange a test to be delivered to Clarendon. Advise staff so this can be brought up to your flat.
How we can help...
If you can’t leave your room, we will do our best to help you.
- Please arrange supermarket food deliveries between 9am-5pm and contact Laura Dickerson or Chris Tapp to advise them of when your order will be delivered. They will bring your order to your flat lobby.
- Please leave rubbish / recycling bins in your flat lobby at the end of the week, so this can be picked up (no contact will be made).
- After your 14 day isolation period has bee completed and you confirm you have no symptoms, please contact Laura or Chris immediately.
Useful links & numbers: