Help for Financial Hardship
We understand that you may face financial hardship in the near future. We will not evict any customer who gets into rent arrears as a direct result of Coronavirus but we do need you to contact us early, if you are worried about your finances. Our team our ready to help with specialist advice and support, do not hesitate to contact us.
Services – Need to Know
We are continuing to deliver a repairs service but this may change. We are prepared for circumstances such as customers self-isolating, and colleagues and contractors inability to work. Our focus is on providing high quality services to you. We may need to change how we deliver services to focus on essential gas safety, electrical testing and emergency repairs.
- Help us keep you safe by allowing access for safety checks.
- We have closed our offices to customers except of on-scheme offices.
- Many of our team are working from home, supported by our IT services
- We are focusing our team on older peoples services and regular welfare checks.
- We have introduced doorstep screening, our colleagues will ask our customers if anyone in the household is self-isolating before we enter your homes.
We may call you so that we can update your customer record. We will always verify it is us calling by providing details that we already hold such as your tenancy start date. This information will help us improve your services.
Let us know if you are self-isolating
Please contact us if you must self-isolate because you are elderly or have an underlying health condition and are worried about coping. If we cannot assist directly, we will try and find another agency or group who can. Contact our Customer Service Teams who can organise repairs, assist with rent payments, connect you with your Neighbourhood Manager or specialist support staff.
Keep up to date
Because the situation is changing quickly we advise that you check our website or social media for latest updates. See the links in the orange box below.
Andrew Vye, Managing Director